
Sunday, October 23, 2005
1) Reply (tag) with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2) I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3) I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7) I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8) If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written!
9) i'll tell you the thing about you that always always makes me laugh
10) i'll tell you what makes me the most proud of you."
here we go!
here we go!
1)clarice is a super big bimbo.
2)song: jay chou kui ji. lol. so bimbo. movie: bewitched
3)chocolate
4)F or M?
5)hmm. think I didn’t really notice you. ahaha. i am blind mah. first impressions: bimbotic. ahaha.
6)hmm. a china doll. though that is not a animal. animal i guess monster baby?
7)hm. don’t really have. lol. okae here goes the question! why do you like to ask others to shit with you so much?
9)everything! because you are so bimbotic. but bimbo in a cute way.
10)proud that you are a great friend, who’s there to listen to my crap and go watch bimbotic movies with me. lol.
the kiss of kelly at