
Sunday, October 23, 2005
for my dearest kelly:
1) Reply (tag) with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2) I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3) I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7) I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8) If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written!
9) I’ll tell you the thing about you that always always makes me laugh.
10) I’ll tell you what makes me the most proud of you.
here goes:
1) why is your ego so big? =p
2) bewitched! our first date tgt rmb? wahaha
3) erm. dunno. every flavour available..coz kelly loves everything edible!! maybe except your jia jia liang teh wahaha.
4) errrr. lemme think first..brain cannot work in such a short time.
5) easy to talk to =)
6) PIG!!! oh yeah! u eat EVERYTHING!
7) how come u like to bite ppl's arms?!
9) everything about u..u're so damn cute and adorable..even your super inflated ego and your bimbo-ness.
10) your're a super intelligent girl! and u're 8th in level for econs =) u're a great fren, tho u bring out the bimbo-ness in me..love ya loads!
the kiss of kelly at