
Monday, October 24, 2005
for the two greatest bimbos in my life.
1) Reply (tag) with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2) I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3) I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7) I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8) If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written!
9) i'll tell you the thing about you that always always makes me laugh
10) i'll tell you what makes me the most proud of you.
for kelly:
1) you are extremely happy today! i guess everyone knows why eh.
2) because you live; jesse maccartney, the longest yard!
3) this is tough, you love everything. ehh, honeydew juice?
4) nydc's mushroom soup! yumms
5) i was looking across the circle, (we were outside the bookshop having some og game), and i thought, woah she looks so bu shuang. but wait, is her name kelly or xiuyi? haha.
6) a cuddly polar bear! :D
7) do you mug OR not? haha.
9) you? ehh, the way you eat. hehs.
10) that you remember your diet on and off! beams.
the kiss of kelly at