
Friday, September 22, 2006
"I Will Follow You Into the Dark" - Death Cab For Cutie
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind.
I'll follow you into the dark.
No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white;
Just our hands clasped so tight,
Waiting for the hint of a spark.
If heaven and hell decide,
That they both are satisfied,
Illuminate the "no's" on their vacancy signs:
If there's no one beside you,
When your soul embarks;
Then I'll follow you into the dark.
In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule,
I got my knuckles bruised by a lady in black,
And I held my tongue as she told me,
"Son, fear is the heart of love."
So I never went back.
If heaven and hell decide,
That they both are satisfied,
Illuminate the "no's" on their vacancy signs:
If there's no one beside you,
When your soul embarks;
Then I'll follow you into the dark.
You and me have seen everything to see;
From Bangkok to Calgary,
And the soles of your shoes are all worn down;
The time for sleep in now.
It's nothing to cry about,
'Cause we'll hold each other soon.
The blackest of rooms.
If heaven and hell decide,
That they both are satisfied,
Illuminate the "no's" on their vacancy signs:
If there's no one beside you,
When your soul embarks;
Then I'll follow you into the dark.
Then I'll follow you into the dark.
another nice song....... ahahah.so sian. rotting at home when i should be mugging coz time is ticking away. but there's this show that i'm watching on youtube. tokyo juliet. quite nice. fashion design. the drawings are fabulous. so like project runway. i ca't wait for the new season. and america's next top model!! even though i don't have a fave girl on that show yet. grey anatomy!!! i hope that meredith will end up with the vet. he's cute. and prison break! super cool especially the tattoo. blueprints of the prison. the guy is so smart. and cute too. AHAHA. all these nice shows on channel 5 if only it is on every single night. oh yah oh yah ghost whisperer also!! the girl is beautiful. my type! LOL.
the kiss of kelly at